Re: Pitino

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:52:49 -0700, you expressed these thoughts:

>> Come on Rick, the draft was a no brainer, show us what
>> you got.
>>
>Don't make your judgements so quickly, the draft was not a no brainer. =
We
>won't even know how good a job RP has done until the draftees start =
playing
>in November. Don't give the picks a star status, as of now let them earn
>it.
>                                                                        =
  =20
>- Mishra

Your very right Mishra.  I think the draft was a no brainer in that
after Duncan all the next 8 choices were pretty much equal.  I don't
think anybody could go wrong with any choice out of that group.
However, you never know what you get in the draft until the players
3rd year!  Look at our pass picks.  The first year some shine like
Eric M., Eric W, and Antoine.  Some sux - Acie Earl.  The second year
Eric M. and Eric W (though we like him) sucked.  I guess I should say
Eric W. was dissapointing by being overweight which slowed his
quickeness.  Eric M was traded in his third year and we have to wait
to find out how Eric W. is going to play this year. As for Antoine's
second year, October is a few months away.  I suspect Antoine will
play better than our previous picks.

This is going to be a great season watching everybody unfold their
talents.

- -steve
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the PitinoPalace by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html