What About These Free Agents???

What About these free agentts??
whats is your feeling on them

I don't think the Celtics should Pick up a free agent that is more then
2.m a year so that is the price range I was looking for.  2.m and down (
with some talent )

Point Guards (To Backup Billups)

John Barry
Kenny Smith
Rumeal Robinson

*Dana Barros
*Dee Brown

Off Guards (To Backup Mercer)

*Greg Minor

Small Forwards (To Fight for Starting Job With Eric Williams)

Rick Fox
Tyrone Corbin

Power Forwards (To Backup Walker)

Charles Outlaw

*Dino Radja

Center (To Play I Think We Need At Least 3 Big Bodys At This Position)

Mike Brown
Derek Strong
Othella Harrington
Dean Garrett
Steve Hamer

*Pervis Ellison
*Ben Pepper

Celtic Roster (as of July 1)

11 Dana Barros*         G       5-11    163     8       Boston College
12 Chauncy Billups      G       6-3     202     R       Colorado
7  Dee Brown            G       6-1     175     7       Jacksonville
29 Pervis Ellison       C       6-10    235     8       Louisville
5  Ron Mercer           G-F     6-7     210     R       Kentucky
9  Greg Minor           G       6-6     210     3       Louisville
   Ben Pepper           C       6-11    250     R       Newcastle
40 Dino Radja           F       6-10    263     4       Croatia
8  Antoine Walker       F       6-8     234     1       Kentucky
55 Eric Williams        F       6-8     220     2       Providence

* Players on Celtic Roster

My Celtic Roster for Next Season.

Dana Barros
Dee Brown
Chauncy Billups
Kenny Smith
Ron Mercer
Greg Minor
Eric Williams
Rick Fox
Antoine Walker
Dino Radja
Pervis Ellison
Derek Strong

We need four pg's because two of them are not really pg's and will have
to play a little og while Billups guards the bigger guard and play
point.  Kenny Smith will serve as a mentor for Billups, he knows how to
win and will teach Billups alot.  When you move to the og spot you
really have 6 Players that can play that postion (all our points can
really play that position at diffrent times) so it will be full.  At the
sf position we have Eric, and the only free agent the celtics need to
sign Rick Fox, and Fox can spend time at og and Walker at sf.  At pw we
can use some of our centers if we need them but I don't think we will.
At Center is were all the work comes in.  I don't think we look for alot
a quality yet but quantity!! (the more fouls the better) and pick up
quality laterv even though I think Strong is a hell of a player.  And
let Pepper over seas for a little while.

Free Agents to Sign.

Kenny Smith (1.m One year at a time)
Rick Fox (2.m Multi-year)
Derek Strong (2.m Multi-year)

Questions I Have

1.  When is are the these players contracts up?

Dana Barros
Dee Brown
Greg Minor
Eric Williams
Dino Radja
Pervis Ellison

2.  Will this work under the cap?

Trade Bait (If Rick can pull it off for something Half Desent)

Dana Barros
Dee Brown
Dino Radja
Pervis Ellison

What do you all think?? I think with this Line up we're looking at a 42
- - 42 record next year, and when we dump some of the salary and can put
some players there and let the young guys learn to play together we got
an awsome team.  Celtics in 99 we need to win one in the '90's.

0 in the '40's
2 in the '50's
9 in the '60's
2 in the '70's