At the Columbia Y

I got to the Y early today.  The big boys were still playing.  This
summer Jermaine O'Neal is out.  The floor contained Xavier McDaniel, Ty
Corbin, JoJo English, and several other players with NBA, or division I
talent.  The interesting thing was that O'Neal was not physically strong
enough to go inside on Xavier.  Ty could take the ball in there, and so
could Terry Dozier (played for Charlotte, was cut and caught on in
Japan).  But everytime O'Neal tried to turn the corner, X just reached
in and swatted the ball away.  He also seemed intimidated going inside.

It was an interesting exhibition about why someone like Jermaine could
have used the development time.  On the other hand, if he keeps this up
all summer, he will be a much improved ball player come next fall.
Still, while his talent is obvious, he looked like a boy out there
today.  Me, I stayed on the other court where I belonged!!!!

Peace,
- --
Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net