Here is Antoine's profile:

Position: Forward
Born: 08/12/76
Height: 6-9
Weight: 224 lbs.
College: Kentucky '96

You can get Antoine's profile at
http://www.nba.com/playerfile/antoine_walker.html

Your right, he doesn't have the size to play power forward.  He certainly
has the height, but 224 pounds won't cut it against a Barkley or Oakley.
He is a true small forward.  He is a Scottie Pippen type player.  He does
have some rebounding ability which will be a benefit since there is no real
rebounder on this team.  I think Eric Williams is a better candidate for
power forward.  I don't know about Wallace though.  He is too inconsistent
and I'd rather get a Penny Hardaway or a Chris Webber, but then again
wouldn't we all?  But the point is, we need a center and we need a center
bad.

- ----------
> From: aquaman <skwon@oitunix.oit.umass.edu>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Walker
> Date: Monday, June 30, 1997 11:25 PM
>
> can anybody tell me REALLY how tall and how big antoine walker is.  when
> i saw him on t.v. this year he looked to be 6-7, 220lbs... but you can't
> really tell by t.v..  all i know is that he doesn't look that big or big
> enough to play the 4 in this league... am i wrong? (which is totally
> possible!)
> in addition, if antoine ends up as a 3 what does everybody think about
> rasheed wallace?  he's a f.a. next year and i thought he was a punk but
> he seems to have been out of trouble for a while... even if he plays with

> portland.  i saw a lot of tnt games with him and he's GOOD.

__
> 				Steve O. Kwon
> 	A real man says, "I can't go on..." and then keeps on going.
> 	      Basking in the Sunshine... waiting for the moonshine =)

__