re:Re: Nate Drigger

  By responding to me personally via E-mail, Adam Romanski has successfully
embarrassed me into researching a little more about Nate Driggers, and not
trying to get by with the earlier slip-shod information which I provided.
  ;-)

  According to the Boston Herald/Globe (? - I forget which) published Celtics
Pre-Season Roster, Nate Driggers wore was an NBA rookie who wore uniform #27,
is 6-4, weighs 215, plays forward (I think this is a mistake in the paper's
information, as I distinctly remember him playing guard), is born on 10/12/73,
and is a 1995 graduate from Montevallo (in Montevallo, Alabama).

  I do not have any extensive memory of Nate Driggers' play, except from the
last day of the Celtics Free Agent & Rookie Summer Camp.  That night he was
frequently forced to guard David Wesley, and Wesley performed very well.
Driggers did maintain his composure while playing point guard against Wesley
with most of his play/scoring attempts coming from the outside during
half-court offensive plays.  I don't remember him attempting to drive to the
basket often.  Despite Wesley's success against Driggers, Nate must have
performed sufficiently well enough overall and impressed the coaches enough to
have merited the extensive opportunity to try guarding Wesley that night and
ultimately earned the opportunity to play in the Summer League and make the
early season roster.  --  That is all I remember about Nate Driggers.
Hopefully others on this list have better information and recollections.

  --  Jim