RE: Heat Pile on Celts: Miami 103- Boston 83

>Coaching- Why play Wesley 42 minutes?  Does it matter if the Celts
>lose by 20 or 40?

In fairness to M.L., he only had seven players suited up, and I imagine both
Szabo and Lister weren't exactly tip-top conditioning-wise.  *Someone* had
to be out on the floor.

>And why don't the Celts pull the guy that Mourning plays out beyond the arc
>and get Zo out from under the basket?

I wondered this too, although they did manage to coax one illegal defense call
out of Miami by doing this.

Dan

* E-mail: danp@accint.com                 10 Heritage Drive         *
*    Fax: (617) 494-8404                  Salem, MA 01970           *