Boston championsips

C McArthur wrote about Boston's 5 srtaight loses in championships which is
an identical argument I had with a friend over the weekend.  His opinion
was if your team doesn't win it all they are losers just like everyone
else(except the champs).  I completely disagree.  Buffalo in my mind were
not losers by any means and if I was a Bills fan I would be extremely
proud of my team.  C McArthur has the same attitude by his questioning.
My response is: name any other city who has had all 5 sports teams go to
the finals in the last 12 years(NY has done it but it depends on which
teams you root for in NY). To me we are the luckiest fans in the world.  I
don't consider the Pats loser, they had a great season and happen to be
the second best.  Next year I look for them to win it all!!!!  Winning is
nice but I would much rather see my team in the championships than not
even making to the playoffs.

Christopher R. Gee