Re: CBA All-Star game

By any chance do you have the rosters of the CBA all star teams.  I missed
the game but would be interested in seeing who is doing well in the CBA
this year. Thanks.

Jeff Stanners
98jstann@uor.edu
Redlands, CA

                           / ^   ^ \
                          { (o) (o) }
      -------------oOOOo-------U-------oOOOo--------------
     |                                                   |
     |   Quote from David Stern,                         |
     | "With the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft -      |
     |   The Boston Celtics select, TIM DUNCAN,          |
     |    of Wake Forest University."                    |
     |                                Oooo.              |
     |                 .oooO          (   )              |
                         \_)