CBA All-Star game

	Did anyone catch the CBA all-star game this afternoon (EST) on
ESPN2?  They mentioned there were several NBA scouts at the game, with
the possibility of some call-ups.  Quite a few of the guys at the game
impressed me in terms of their skill.  There was one thing that they all
had -- HUSTLE!!  Players were diving for balls left and right and looking
for open teammates.  The NBA hasn't had an all-star (or regular season)
game like that in a long time.  I hope someone else saw the game, so we
can discuss some names.
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever

David M. Darlington                    email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College                     Campus Box:  1576
Class of '99