Re: derek anderson

	The problem with Derek Anderson is that he has a history of
injuries in college.  He must 6 games one year, and 7 games the next.  A
guy this injury-prone in college sound like trouble.  HOWEVER:
	I would go for him if he is still availible in the 2nd round.  If
he can rehab himself up to NBA playing standards, he will be a very good
SG.  And a steal to boot!  Do nothing fancy to get him, but if he's
there, WHY NOT?
Peace, love, and Celtic Pride forever

David M. Darlington                    email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College                     Campus Box:  1576
Class of '99