derek anderson

1) What are anyone thoughts about Derek Anderson Of Kentucky berfore his
injury, what draft position(13-14?), and if you think he is a legitimate
NBA shooting guard?
2) With his injury he should drop some, maybe middle to late 1st depending
on his rehab.  What does anyone think of possibly using out 1st pick to
take a big man and maybe trading down the Dallas pick(depending on the
pick#) for a backup center(depending on what team we trade down with) and
taking Anderson with the pick. I believe
we could use a solid starting 2 guard and this way get two big men as
well.

let me know.
 Christopher R. Gee