Re: Billups 2

Another thing I like about billups is that he excels at creating his own
shot, which I'm not sure about mercer doing.  I was lying in bed this morning
thinking about what we lost with reggie lewis, and it occurred to me that
what he gave us was a guard who could always get us a good shot.  David can't
do that for us.  Antoine will be able to.  But it would take a lot of
pressure off both of them if we had a two who could get his own shot.  Any
thoughts on Parker and Willoughby?