Re: Trade idea

Based on the way Philly has been playing in the last 20+ games it looks
like they're smoking something.  They suck big time, worse than the
Celtics.  They are wishing they had Shawn Bradley back.

Hey that's some pretty impressive spelling there too !   Doncan, Im,
sendind, .

Keep the thirty cents & pay off your  "Hooked on Ebonics" package. It is
working !