Re: Trade idea

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, John Lyell wrote:

> What is everyone's opinion on a Williams &  Minor  for Stackhouse package
> deal ?  I am not sure if Philly would even be interested.

No way.  Stackhouse gives you athleticism, and nothing else. He has a
questionable attitude, is a mediocre shooter, and appears to be a very
selfish player.  Williams has abused him head to head.  I'm not a big
Minor fan, but I'd rather have Minor and his smaller salary (at least it
will be after next year) and get some defense and versatility.  Several
polls rated Stackhouse as the worst defensive guard in the league.

Adam