Todd Day at 2

I never thought I would be saying this, but I believe that Todd Day should
be kept by the C's and inserted as the starting 2 guard.  He has had a
streak of several good games, some of them outstanding.  I am also in favor
of this because I just don't see Minor working out as a solid starter.

I think Day's play has improved because he is showcasing himself for
whatever team he is on next year.  The C's can capitalize on this if they
give him some security.

IF Todd Day plays under control (perhaps a big IF) he has shown he can
rebound, run the floor, and pass the ball, and we know he can shoot.

Flame away.....

Mark Estepp
Appalachian State University
Esteppjm@AppState.edu