What a Farce

I cannot believe that there are that many idiots out there who think that
the '96 Bulls would beat the '86 Celtics by such a wide margin (approx.
70%-30%). If you look down the rosters, it is a hell of a lot more even
than that....

PG-Johnson over Harper
SG-Jordan over Ainge
SF-Bird over Pippen
PF-McHale over moron
C- Parish over Longley

DJ and Harper are very close in my book, but DJ gets it because of his
experience. Jordan kills Danny in nearly every aspect of the game. Larry
and Scottie would have problems guarding each other, but Larry is a
superior player in the clutch. Kevin would manhandle camera-boy, and the
Chief would run circles around Quasi Modo.

Bench-Walton, Wedman, Kite, Roberts, Shicting (whatever) over
      Kukoc, Kerr, Caffey, Brown, Buechler

Other than Walton and Kukoc, the benches are pretty lame.

I'm sure that you guys agree with me. What do y'all think?

- -Jeremy