Re: Future

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997 22:31:07 -0500, you wrote:
>6.	The missing ingredient is the requisite "Tough competitor" who wants
>the ball in his hands and is a leader.  Therefore, I suggest the
>following two trades which will fill all needs except for the point
>guard.  That need should be addressed with a first round draft choice.
>
>	A.	First, trade for Christian Lattner.  He is a leader, who you may not
>like, but can and will take and make the big shot.  He has that fearless
>attitude that the Celtics lack.
>
>	B.	Second, trade for Jamie Watson of Utah.  He can play the two or
>three spot, can score, can jump, and does not create problems.  Not to
>mention the fact that he can play defense.

I agree that both these trade would be good, as Lattner is playing
really well since he moved to his true position PF.  And I really like
what I've heard of Watson, but I am wondering what we would have to
give up to get either, I mean for Lattner Dino + someone else at
least, of mybe Dino + a first round pick, but do we want to give this
up?

Just a thought.

Mat.
*     Undergraduate student of Electronic Engineering        *
*                email: M.J.Gill@uea.ac.uk                   *
*    "As you moan you'll hear my laughter. You grow old,     *
*       I'll grow young faster" - Gary Stinger, Reef         *
*    Also a Wizard on the best Warhammer MUSH on the net     *
*     Come and check it out : mud.heiwa.com   port 1222      *