Celtics / Heat game

After watching the Celtics / Heat game thursday night, I came away more
confussed than ever. What the hell is ML Carr all about? What a loser. He
should be giving MAJOR minutes to Szabo and Conlon. They are the future of the
team, not Fox, Brown or Barros. Walker doesn't look as good as he should
because he's playing out of position. Szabo and Conlon both have the desire and
hustle to play big time. Its amazing how good they can look with such limited
playing time. IMO, Brett Szabo could develope into a really fine PF. If he
gained 40 more pounds, the #5 position could be his. Since the season is a wash
anyway, ML should take the opportunity to play the life out of Szabo and
Conlon. Also, and this is a very big point, the Celtics brass had better get
into gear and re-sign Wesley to a hugh contract before we lose him to another
team. Wesley could be the best PG since D.J. He sure was Mr. Clutch against the
Heat. After seeing Wesley's performance, losing to the Heat wasn't as bad.
MJ / in FLA