thoughts on Lotto and Twon

1)  Even the worst team has the odds of getting duncan two to one against
them, and besides, we can't sit around worrying if philadelphia is going to
lose again.  Let's just get in the top three or four and hope for the best.
 We could still trade up, esp. to a team with a center and a need for quality
players (e.g. New Jersey).  Philly may make a move soon, or coleman may wake
up, so lets get back to our losing ways

2) I don't think playing center will harm antoine.  Young players should be
acquainted with different positions and different defenders.  He may not
thrive, but I think it all goes to the bank, as my father used to say.  (I do
like the idea of starting Szabo, though.  I can't look at Marty Conlon.)