I don't get to see many games on television, but judging from the games
I have seen, Eric Williams is the Celtics best player. I just don't
understand the criticism. I also don't understand how ML is using his
team (for instance, against the Knicks needing points in a hurry, why
isn't Dana Barros in the game? With Dana, you might catch lightening in
a bottle - and isn't that why he's on the team?

tom