Re: kenny smith available

Glenn Han wrote:

> The Magic waved Kenny Smith.  What are peoples thoughts about picking
> him up?  I think he could help us.
>
> --
>
> -----glenn han
>      McDonnell Douglas C17 - Long Beach, CA
>      email:  c987587@hs1004.mdc.com
>
> Imagine, if you will, a world without hypothetical situations.

I think Kenny Smith would be an excellent addition in Boston.  He is
adept at running the fast break that ML appears to be comfortable with,
but he is also a pesky defensive player who can often inspire the other
players by his own example.  He would certainly be able to spell Wesley
without having the roof cave in IMO.  If the C's are serious about making
an attempt at winning basketball games this year, we'll be able to judge
by whether they make an effort to sign him for waiver $$, and trade Dee,
though, injuries aside, I think Dee can be a productive player, but
obviously a change of scenery would be to his benefit, as well as ours.

Cecil