If we got Augmon for Brown I'd like to see the next step be Fox to Atlanta
for Lauderdale which would give us a center project who could develop into a
starter or solid back-up. Then if we still got Duncan he could play PF or
center depending on the big guy's progress. If Atlanta says no to Fox, how
about Williams and our 2nd rounder for Lauderdale and their first rounder?
These could be pieces of the puzzle that would be completed after draft day.

George