ELIMINATION

Right on, Jeremy.  I read that article too, and it had the same effect
on me.  I think they try to astound you with their expertise, but
they're often completely wrong.  I can't believe how mean some of the
writers have been either, especially the Globe writers who have followed
the Celts for years.  If they really want to help, they have the ears of
the Celtics' organization, they should be talking to them.
	One more thing, does anyone think the Celtics read this Digest
letters?  I wouldn't be surprised, and I hope they do.
	Dorine