Steve Hammer

- ------------3B5D43A13CA20

If Steve Hammer was the young man who played at Tennessee, I was not
impressed.  I live in Columbia and remember Tennessee coming to town
with a big center who could not run the floor and was not a real factor
in the games.  I think that was him.  I would say that Acie Earl was
better than Hammer will ever be.  But, I could be wrong.

Peace,

Bentz

- ------------3B5D43A13CA20

<HTML><BODY>

<DT>If Steve Hammer was the young man who played at Tennessee, I&nbsp;was
not impressed.&nbsp; I&nbsp;live in Columbia and remember Tennessee coming
to town with a big center who could not run the floor and was not a real
factor in the games.&nbsp; I think that was him.&nbsp; I would say that
Acie Earl was better than Hammer will ever be.&nbsp; But, I could be wrong.</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Peace,</DT>

<DT>&nbsp;</DT>

<DT>Bentz&nbsp;</DT>