Re: Dana supporters, speak out!

At 10:30 AM 97.1.4 +0800, John Liang wrote:

>I think some people have a problem with Dana because he is making good
>money. I personally don't think he makes too much. However, too much or
>not, it is not Dana Barros who is paying Dana Barros that money, and all
>should do well to remember that. It sounds very "sour grape" to me.
>Anyway, I don't ask everyone to agree with me, I just ask all those Dana
>supporters out there to voice their support!
>
>John Liang

I agree completely. No one should resent Barros if they think he is being
overpaid -- he took what was offered him by Celts management. Management
made a mistake by paying him all-star bucks. To top it off they had no
clear role for him on the Celts after they signed him. The truth is that
Barros is not an all-star caliber player, but he has as much heart as
anyone on the Celtics. He would be a natural team captain after Fox.

- -Marc