Re: C's wish list

CECIL WRIGHT wrote:
>Here's my CELTIC WISH LIST:
>
>David Wesley- A new contract offer NOW.
>Greg Minor- An upfake, or head & shoulder fake, to accompany his jumper.
>Antoine Walker- To remember he's an inside threat ala Cedric Maxwell.
>Rick Fox- Closer observation of Donovan Bailey & Michael Johnson.
>Eric Williams- Defensive help and regular hospital check-ups.
>Alton Lister- A time machine so we can get another 2 years from you.
>Dee Brown- Humility.
>Marty Conlon- 5 fouls to waste.
>Dana Barros- 8 inches.
>Dino Radja- Nice guy, but needs some luggage.
>M.L.Carr- The same intensity and approach he played with, and one job.

But this is wonderful -agree with it all, except ML. He does bring the same
intensity and approach he played with, but the one job had better involve
community relations or public relations rather than coaching or GM. Oh, and
I'd wish consistant aggressiveness on Greg more than the fake -it'll do more
for him in the long run.
- -Kim
Kim Malo
kmalo19@mail.idt.net