Re: your mail

Ken,  I like Scot Pollard alot. He is a bit bigger and more physical than
Lafrenz, but Lafrenz seems to be more versatile offensively, like a
Christian Laettner can hit the outside jumper.  Tony Battie of Texas Tech
is very good also and might be available with the Dallas pick.  Adding
Duncan, Pollard and a Dejuan Wheat or Andre Woolridge as a backup point
would be a fairly successful draft as long as we can land a good, big  2
guard through a trade.