Money for 97-98

It looks very likely that Fox is going to opt for free agency
from at least the signs. And we know that Wesley is an FA.
In case ML tries to sign both these guys ( Wesley looks like
a must signee) what, if at all will be left over to entice
EWilliams this or next year and Walker next year for sure ??

And who knows Duncan the year after.

It is ridiculous to see our top money makers are all enjoying
the millionare life doing nothing....I mean sitting in suits!!

ML might have been able to trade off at least Dana before the
deadline. I wish he could unload Dee or Dana etc. in the
off season.
						Sashi.