Re: Travis Knight

Stay away from Knight.  He has been a nice surprise for a player drafted
last in the first round and renounced by his team, but he has not been
putting up very good numbers.  He is skinny (yet mobile) and hustles a
lot, but almost all of his impact in the game is due to having a huge
teammate (Shaq) who is double and tripple teamed in the low post.  Knight
is very good at getting to the ball when no one puts a body on him, but I
have seen no real signs of him being able to clear out his own postion,
guard an oposing center, or score in the low post. He's basicly a tall
skinny forward.   If we could pick him
up for his current league minimum contract, I'd go for it...but anything
over 500k a year is pushing it, and to spend Day and FOx's salary (roughly
4 million combined) onhim would be insane.

Adam