Re: Travis Knight

	I like Travis Knight a lot and I think he would look good in
Celtic green.  However, I don't see him as a center.  If we get Duncan,
he'd be a good pickup for power forward.  I think if he played center, he
might end up getting pounded like Dino Radja.  With Duncan at starting
center, Knight at PF, and Walker at SF, Williams can come off the bench
in what I think is his ideal role, 6th man.  This all depends, of course,
on whether Fox becomes a free agent.
- -David
Peace, Love, and Celtic Pride forever
* David M. Darlington                 email:  darlingt@muhlberg.edu  *
* Muhlenberg College                  Campus Box:  1576              *
* Class of '99                        http://www.jungle.net/darlingt *