Re: The FleetCenter

Well, the food is a lot better.  The bathrooms are cleaner.
there's a jumbotron for replays.  The sound system is actually
pretty audible.  Basically, it's not a dump.

However, I agree, the atmosphere definitely lost out compared to the Garden.
The noise level is too pleasant.  It doesn't get deafening like before.
(Bring back the dump)

However, the facility is a lot more kids/family friendly, although
it's harder to bring the family now ($$).

At 05:33 PM 2/26/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The most likely reason for the season ticket owners not being able to get
>anyone to buy games from them is that the Celts just aren't a good team
>this year.  However, a second reason may be that fans just don't like to
>go to the Fleet.
>
>I haven't visited the new Fleet Center yet, but practically every comment
>I've heard about it has been negative.  The seats are too far away,....
>the atmosphere is sterile,..... fans don't feel like they're part of the
>action,... and so on and so on.
>
>Can anyone tell me anything *positive* about the Fleet?
>
>Joe

Kerry M. Kee                     kkee@highground.com
HighGround Systems               (508)263-5588 x144
1300 Mass. Ave, Suite 205        (508)263-5565 (fax)
Boxboro, MA 01719-2203