Re: Dallas Pick

At  2:10 PM 97.2.24 -0500, Caleb J. McArthur wrote:
>Phoenix blew a 13 pt lead after three and lost to Dallas by two.  Come on
>Ainge get with the program!!

[snip]

> 2.  Bizarro Cs 11-43   .204    14.5
> 1.  Vancouver  11-47   .190    16.5
>
>On with the Dunc-o-rama!

Bizarro indeed. I fear this could get genuinely wierd towards the end of
the season when teams who are a game or two apart from the #1 draft pick
drop all pretense and start substituting in their worst players, putting
guys on IR, and calling for their rookies to take the game-winning shot.

We may be watching bizarro basketball for the last week or two of the season.

- -Marc