Re: trade in future

Glenn Han wrote:

> Has anyone thought about this?  It looks like the race for Duncan is
> between
>
> Vancouver  11-47
> Boston     11-43
> San Antone 13-40
> Philly     14-39
>
> Philly is in big time need of a center as are we.   But Vancouver
> has Big Country (I'm not saying they'll give up Duncan) and
> San Antonio has David Robinson.  Unless Philly gets Duncan
> Boston is in a good position to make a trade or get Duncan outright.
>
> Dallas is 18-34 and on their way to about a 4-8 pick.  I think
> that either Vancouver or San Antonio would give up Duncan for our
> 2 number 1's or one of our number ones and a veteran package.

To start off with Vancouver is not in the Duncan Derby. They are barred
from the first pick until next year. I doubt San Antonio would trade.
Would you after seeing how bad your team is without your superstar? For
the Celt to really turn it around we need more than one player. Duncan
is a big part of the solution but I don't think hea can do it alone. By
himself he might get us back to mediocrity and bolt after three years of
so-so seasons for greener pastures.

Art Silva