Bill Cooper wrote:

> Opposition Players of Note- McDaniel, Tross, Klein- three ex-Celtics
> on the Nets roster.

Bill, how could you forget the immortal Tony Massenburg?  Seriously,
another great game summary.  I had the misfortune to attend the game and
 all I can say is the C's had better get Duncan out of this.  It's one
thing to watch them lose to the Knicks or Seattle on the road in the
waning seconds; it's another to see them get their clocks cleaned by a
Gatling-less, Jayson-less Nets team.  (One wonders whether Gatling
really is depressed about his homecoming?  An ear infection?  I
wouldn't be surprised if it had been Kobe Bryant or Jermaine O'Neal, but
Gatling's a grownup!  What's next -- the croup?  Colic?)

I'm sure I speak for many on the list when I say that watching games
like this feels like penance -- and I'm not even Catholic.  Go Spurs, go
Sixers, go Nuggets, go Grizzlies, go metaphysical ping-pong balls.

Michael Gooen