Nellie

  People can question Nelson's personnel skills, he seems to have a habit
of trading away all-star caliber players (Webber, Gugliotta, Gatling,
maybe Jackson). You can debate from all sides who got the better of
the recent trades. You cannot question, however, his backbone. Unlike
other GM's (that means you, Gabriel), he stood up to the whining, bitching
crying players and said Cleamons is the coach, if you don't like it, get
out. Then he showed them the door. The Mavericks were not getting any
better, despite all of their 'potential'. I think that a cohesive team of
good players will beat a team of overpaid, moaning so-called 'talents'
anyday. Ask Brian Hill, I'm sure he knows how it is.

- -Jeremy