Re: Jason was right!

- ----------
> From: R. Bentz Kirby <bocelts@scsn.net>
> To: Celtic Mail List <celtics@igtc.com>
> Subject: Jason was right!
> Date: Monday, February 17, 1997 7:56 PM
>
> Not that I doubted him mind you, but that is a staggering result to me.
> I see that Nelson said he is excited about getting Bradley and Pack.  It
> seems he liked the idea of their long term contracts.  Personally, I
> voted for New Jersey on the ESPN story page.  What say ye?
> -- /users/sclaw

Boy this is a big deal !  Jim Cleamons has got to be screaming Whoa Nellie
!!
Why would you want to trade for four members of a team that is as bad as
Jersey ? Do you think someone forgot to tell Don that we have their first
pick ?

With moves like these I think we could easily end up with 2 top 5 picks.
When does David Robinson return ?