Fox's trade possibilities

I think that any way we can trade Fox for some youthful frontcourt help
(like Dampier) would be great. Fox is the team captain, a hard worker and
good player, but if he can be moved to a playoff-type team for younger
players and/or draft picks, it should be done. It would help the Celtics
in the long run, by dropping salary and picking up a young player, and it
would be better for Fox's career. I would like to see a front line of
Duncan, Radja, and Walker with Williams and Dampier coming off the bench
next year.

- -Jeremy