Re: 1 and 2s

>Dana and Dee are both injured, as is Greg Minor.  Would you prefer he put
>Brett Szabo at the 2?  ML is simply trying to get the players he does have
>some rest.  The addition of Hawkins finally gives the team 3 guards (be
>they 1's or 2's).  Now finally he can get some rest for Wesley and Day by
>rotating them as a three guard rotation - which means sometimes having
>Hawkins and Wesley on the floor together.

>Adam

I guess you are right. As Bill said although Wesley got his rest, he didn't
perform as well. Maybe it was his off-night. Come to think about it, Mason
plays the most minutes in the NBA and I started to wonder if Mason started to
play with rest, does his performance also go down?

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu