Re: 1 and 2s

Dana and Dee are both injured, as is Greg Minor.  Would you prefer he put
Brett Szabo at the 2?  ML is simply trying to get the players he does have
some rest.  The addition of Hawkins finally gives the team 3 guards (be
they 1's or 2's).  Now finally he can get some rest for Wesley and Day by
rotating them as a three guard rotation - which means sometimes having
Hawkins and Wesley on the floor together.

Adam