top 50/etc

Just want to answer some questions:
1) I was misunderstood when I said Walton wasn't in the top 50.  I knew he
was, I saw him on Sunday.  What I was saying was that I didn't think he
deserves to be in the top 50 because he did not have a very prolonged NBA
career.  I was suggesting replacing Walton with Bernard King(whom I also
knew wasn't in the top 50, but I think he should be).
2) You are not crazy when you state Bird was better than Erving, but you
you're probably not crazy if you say the opposite either.
3) When I say the celtics will have cap room in the next few years I mean
they should have cap room if they start using their heads.  They should
not sign anyone for big bucks until they are ready to challenge for a
title. In the meantime draft well, drop expensive current players, and get
affordable free agents for the next couple of years and then they should
have cap room.
4) Not to burst anyone's bubble but everyone seems to think our players
are better than they are.  Most of you think Walker(as do I) is one of the
top rookies, Wesley is one of the top point guards and others are good.
Well if this is the case why are we second to last in the league.  I think
Wesley is good, but certainly not the 4th best.

Christopher R. Gee