Re: Fox debate continues

- ----------
> From: Mike Dynon <mdynon@ix5.ix.netcom.com>
> To: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Fox debate continues
> Date: Friday, February 07, 1997 1:31 PM
>
> Jim McMaster wrote:
> >

> > As you said, everyone is entitled to his opinion...you have mine.
> >
> > I think it is unfair to question a fan's loyalty because he does not
blindly
> > love every player on the team.  This team's talent is very poor, and
their
> > place in the standings is well-deserved.  It does not make one less of
a fan
> > to acknowledge that.
> >
> > Jim McMaster
> > mailto:mcmaster@sweng.stortek.com
>

> As I mentioned in my original post, Fox has won two games this year with
> last-second jumpers.  Therefore, you certainly *can* count on him when
the game
> is on the line.  And since I also said people are entitled to their
opinions, I
> am not promoting blind loyalty.  What I would like to see, however, are
opinions based on facts and logic, rather than rants with statements that
border on the absurd.  I simply wonder: is John Diaz really a Celtics' fan,
or is his motive to provoke the list's subscribers (which he apparently has
done)?

> Mike Dynon

I agree with Jim, we all our Celtic fans an know this team really sucks,
but we are a few smart moves away from getting back on track.  Everyone has
their opinion on the players we should keep, and the ones we should dump.
We all won't agree, but that is what this list is for.  Some of us have
bizarre ideas at times, but that doesn't make us less a fan.  Rick Fox has
played great this week but IMO his career he has not been all the Celtics
thought it would.