Contracts

Just a general observation followed by a question.

In the NBA nowadays it is just as important to have money under the cap than to
have good picks in the draft.  That may be going a little far but you know what
I mean.  Flexibility gives an NBA team the chance to steal away lottery picks
from previous years.  Given that, can anyone tell me the contract status of the
Celtics players.  I have not been able to find them anywhere.  Especially Radja,
Fox, Barros , Brown because I remember that we gave those 4 far too much and the
money could come in handy.  Also does anyone know if the NBA is still counting
Reggie's salary against the cap.  As of last season they were.

Thanks,

Phil Marino
marinoph@cleo.bc.edu