The Draft

 Wrote: Raymond DeCampo

Lottery-wise the results went pretty much the C's way last night.
Denver won and is tied with Dallas for wins, but Denver does have four
more losses.  Phoenix won too, they are also closing in on Dallas.  We
all know what happened to the C's :-(  Philly won, putting them ahead
of Boston.  For the first time in a while they have more wins than the
Celts too.  Here are my latest draft lottery calculations for Boston:

Prob. of first pick: 31.3%

Prob. of second pick: 11.7%

Prob. of first or second pick:  41.9%

and my personal favorite

Prob. of first AND second pick: 1.1%

(O.k. it's not very likely but it's got better odds than Mass
Millions!)

I believe that prob for first and second pick is 0.0% because  there is a
rule saying the team who get number one can't get two or three. I could be
wrong but I don't think so. because the Celtics are going to be the at the
bottom  and Dallas too the Celtics prob for the first pick would be higher
than and other team I think. I think the 31.1%. too me your say that if the
was held today the Celtics would get first pick one out of three. tries 3
out of 5 tries It just what I think