David Wesley

Hi, all
	I have to clarify something.  I did not mean literally that David
Wesley should be the MVP - I was only referring to his hustle.  Nobody,
and I mean NOBODY has worked harder than he has.  He gives it everything
he has, every night, and he wants to stay with the Celtics because they
took him from the CBA and gave him a chance.  I know he's not a big
star, but he's a star in my book because he has heart, loyalty and a
work ethic, which is sadly lacking in many athletes in this day and
age.  If that's old fashioned thinking, then so be it, but it's what I
believe in.  And, I don't agree about Rick Fox, either.  He is certainly
a very good player, he CAN hit the outside shot and has been playing
excellent basketball.  I've seen every game.  He plays much better when
he gets the playing time.  He's third in steals in the NBA right now,
too.  Just wanted to clear this up.
	Dorine