Re: reply to Dorine

I have to put in my 2 cents on this one.

> FRANK SINATRA: CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD wrote:
>
> > A bunch of stuff that makes him sound looney. :)
>
> > John Diaz
>
> John I have to disagree with you on almost every thing you have posted
> today.  Walker is defintely one of the better rookies this year.  After
> having watched the others I'd say he is, at this point, 3rd.  After
> Rahiem and Marbury.  Iverson has great athletic talent and stats.  But
> if any of the others had the ball in their hands 75% of the time, they
> would have stats better than he is posting.  As for Walker playing on a
> winning team--which of the rookies is?  Besides Marbury, he has done the
> most to help his team win games.  Now I'm not saying he will be ROY, but
> you should'nt dismiss him either.

I have to go with Sinatra and put Antoine behind Marbury, Iverson &
Kittles, although he has stepped up his game in the past couple of weeks
and shows a lot of promise.

> Now about Wesley being an average journyman.  Pulease....He is amoung
> the NBA leaders in assists, and is far above average.  Recounting the
> NBA teams that cut him in the past has nothing to do with what he has
> done this year.  I imagine the number of teams competing for his
> services summer will be rather large.

I have to agree with Adam on this one.  We could lose him, look what Chris
Childs got last year & wasn't he one year removed from the CBA ?

> Fox has proven this year that he can play.  He can finish (just not like
> Kemp), and I will be very surprised if he doesn't make one of the all
> defensive teams this year.  He is not a superstar, but if you think
> about the other small forwards in the league (barkley, hill, pippen,
> etc) being average is not a sin.  And I would consider him above
> average.

Mixed opinion on this one.  Fox is to slow and doesn't have a consistent
outside shot for a 2 guard.  I would definitely put him in the average
category.  Although he is actually a decent value for a role player based
on the current salaries.