Re: Adrian Woolridge

>I think Bagley might have spanned the Tom Davis and
>Gary Williams regimes at BC.  Woolridge reminds
>me so much of Bagley, it isn't funny.  Built the
>same with a lot of the same types of moves.  I
>would stay away.  We really need a 2 more than a 1
>IMO.  I would go for size (4 or 5) and then a 2.

At the current situation, Walker although playing center now seems to be
developing for a 4 position. I agree that we need a 5 too, but for Wesley to
play 40-45 minutes per game is not good for him. I do recall someone suggesting
that we go for a 1 using one of our 1st round picks, i.e. Jacques Vaughn. I am
against that because sustained an injury on his hand and seems passive in
penetrating inside to open up shooters. Wesley is the man for us but I think
with his foot injury he sustained, he shouldn't be playing 40-45 minutes. That
is why I suggested Adrian Woolridge as a second rounder to back up Wesley. I
never seen Bagley play so I can't say much but instead how about a CBAer NOW
to easy Wesley playing time??
Anyone in the CBA??

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu