Re: Adrian Woolridge

> I just saw a segment on the mornin edition of the ESPN Sportcenter. It was
> about Adrian Woolridge from Iowa. He is a point guard with scoring abilities.
> I am not sure but I think his coach also coached John Bagley (did I spell it
> right?) at BC.

I think Bagley might have spanned the Tom Davis and
Gary Williams regimes at BC.  Woolridge reminds
me so much of Bagley, it isn't funny.  Built the
same with a lot of the same types of moves.  I
would stay away.  We really need a 2 more than a 1
IMO.  I would go for size (4 or 5) and then a 2.

Fred