ESPN Articles! Free!

I thank the good hearted person who forwarded the infamous ESPN premium articles, after the scolding I got earlier from the list keeper.  This list GRINCH spooked some, even the good guy who gave them to me (gave them to me for FREE!, oh to be a successful cheapskate), didn't want to push the list Big Brother Society and spook our loved list into oblivion, and forwarded them direct.

With this good spirit in mind anyone who wants a copy (forwarded direct, even I am not sure I can sleep at night waiting for WWW.boogyman.com to come get me) of either article, they are both worth the effort, let me know.  BTW, based on the doom and gloom we all read earlier today, maybe we all better be careful, posting something your Uncle said over Sunday dinner without getting his permission, in triplicate, witnessed by a licensed Notary.

Sorry to bring you all down with this heavy material, but the spirit is for the good, in a sharing and caring new year.  Let's leave the Celtics List Grinch out of our prayers.

Later,
Greg