Bird article

Well, at first I did ask that the article be posted, but I think I
backed down to a summary.  I was concerned that it might be an
infringment.  This issue is a hot one on other lists that I am on.
Sorry to get something like this started.  The Globe has a button that
allows you to forward a portion of the article with a link back to their
web site.  I guess this gets traffic.  I think we should use caution.
When I post a copy of something, I make sure it is free and include a
link back to the article.  I hope there is not a problem with this.  I
am not a copyright type lawyer and do not know what the answer is.  But
we should avoid infringing on paid material.

I do believe that someone could share their summary of the article as
long as they did not "quote" it or "copy" it.  I am not cheap, but just
choose to spend my money on three children and not an ESPN subscription.

I do not advocate violation of copyright laws.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net