stupid question?

Guys,

I'm a Giants fan. My team signed Ben Pepper for the next few years
(until he develops into what the Celtics want him for).

His coach Brett Brown played under Rick (I'm sure I've told you all this
before) in one of Pitino's first few years of coaching in the NCAA,
Boston University.

I'm sure that Rick and Brett had a meeting for Ben to sign with us and
to be used as a coach who will get the most out of Ben and will bring
him up to NBA standard.

I'm sure this is a stupid question but I will ask it anyways.

Do you guys want game reports and constant updates on how Ben is faring
down under?

Warwick
--
MZ